As a Technical Account Manager, you will create and execute Product Onboarding Plans for our most strategic accounts.
Additionally, you will be tasked with maintaining and continuously improving the post-sale onboarding process and experience, building out internal and customer-facing documentation, and working with the product team to enhance our systems. The ideal candidate will excel in managing complex projects, leading strategic customer conversations, building long-lasting relationships, and working collaboratively.
This is a unique opportunity to pioneer a new role within the Customer Success organization and help start a team from the group floor, all while working within an incredibly accomplished company.
Why you’d want to work here
- We are the fastest growing software company in the US according to the Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500
- We are one of the best places to work in NYC according to Crain’s, Fortune, and Glassdoor
- We invented the behavioral marketing space - we innovate rather than copying others
- We work with some of the best brands in the world
- Own the post- sale onboarding and implementation process for our most strategic clients, setting them up for a successful long-term partnership with us
- Become a BounceX product expert and expert in the ecommerce and publishing verticals
- Understand how these verticals leverage different marketing technology softwares and how we work cohesively with different partners
- Serve as the client’s project manager and liaison internally during the onboarding process - effectively collaborating with the account management, product management, engineering, and creative teams
- Create and deliver all onboarding programs and materials
- Help improve customers' product knowledge and offer guidance on best practices to ensure adoption and success
- Leverage client feedback to improve the onboarding process collaborating with leadership teams across departments
- Develop tools and centralize processes to improve operational efficiencies in the onboarding process and ease the workload on both the account management and product teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited 4-year college or university
- Must have 2+ years experience with the creation and delivery of technical software and training
- Proven success managing clients on a Client Success or Implementation team within a SaaS company
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and explain those concepts in a easy to understand manner
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationships
- Able to multi-task and manage shifting priorities on tight deadlines
- Project management experience preferred
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team in a fun, fast-paced work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with with a healthy dose of humility
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more. BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Startups to Watch in 2018
Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Software Companies
Deloitte Tech Fast 500
Fortune's Best Workplaces in Tech
Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC