The Graph team is mapping the internet of devices and connecting every device in the world to a user. To do this, the team is inventing technology at the bleeding edge of computer science, data, modeling, and machine learning. Today, the team works at internet scale, with hundreds of millions of users. Each team member is a smart creative, who loves working with other driven, smart creatives. Does this sound like you? Let's chat.
- Research * As a member of the Graph team, you will be applying the latest thinking in computer science, data science, and engineering. This role requires you to continuously stay up to date with the technology breakthroughs. You're encouraged to research items outside of technology, such as language and arts, as well as technology, such as machine learning, programming languages, and more. Research and development is a key activity of the Graph team. You should love learning, building, and iterating on what you've learned.
- Algorithm Development * As a member of the Graph team, you will be inventing new technologies. This means a key activity is thinking analytically, designing information system models, and optimizing new and existing models. Being able to apply & develop algorithms that optimally solve problems is another key activity of the Graph team. You should love thinking algorithmically.
- System design and development * As a member of the Graph team, you will be designing, and then launching, software and data systems. Experience in software and data architecture, and cohesively designing interoperabile distributed systems is a key activity of senior members of the Graph team. You should love to think, design, and optimize systems.
- Intelligent Creativity - enjoys creating, learning, immersing oneself in subject matter and rapidly becoming a master of their trade
- Computer science - knowledge in low level computing, full stack fluency, Node.js preferred, networking, data structures and multi-lingual
- Data science - knowledge of mathematics, linear algebra, stochastics, modeling and optimization, data normalization, machine learning
- Willingness to work collaboratively, experience with startups and remote teams a plus
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.