We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced QA Engineer with hands on knowledge of building and running automation frameworks from start to finish. The right candidate will play a major role in improving the quality of our existing test practices. Responsible for ensuring software quality within complex products through the development and execution of software test plans by way of verification procedures based upon software and system specifications.
This is a role that affords space for significant growth at a company that genuinely values its employees happiness, health, and cohesion. If such a position rings true to your skill-set and readiness to participate as a team player on a high level, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Design, implement, and maintain the automated testing suites for BounceX's products
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client and end user needs
- Mastery using and implementing automated testing frameworks (Selenium)
- Mastery using continuous integration platforms (CircleCI, Travis CI, Jenkins)
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Strong communication skills and ability to implement new processes
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.