As a Content Marketing Manager, you will work with our Senior Content Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of a comprehensive content strategy. You will create content across multiple formats/channels including owning the company’s blog, content calendar, & social media accounts.
The ideal candidate will have 2 - 4 years of related experience in content marketing with strong preference to those with B2B, SaaS, MarTech or other related industries.
If you are an up and coming leader excited to directly impact the content marketing strategy of a rapid growth MarTech firm, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join an accomplished and growing Marketing team.
- Act as owner of the BounceX Blog. This includes ideating, strategizing, creating, and promoting content to support the proliferation of blog content both internally and across our sales and social media channels.
- Adapt and upcycle proprietary marketing content into presentations, blogs, bylines, infographics, and more. Understand which pieces of content can be upcycled into new and exciting content forms.
- Support development of client-centric content, including writing and editing case studies in collaboration with the client marketing team, conducting and transcribing interviews as necessary, and supporting the development of client videos and testimonials.
- Own the day-to-day management of BounceX’s social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Contribute to the overall strategy of BounceX’s social media efforts.
- Own BounceX’s content management systems and processes. This includes daily management of the existing content calendar, potential weekly content updates, and updating our Confluence systems.
- Create pithy and actionable copy to support promotion for BounceX’s email, digital advertising, partner marketing, and events programming. Contributing to the editing of the majority of BounceX’s outward facing content.
- Create promotional material, sales support content, and presentations to support BounceX’s quarterly events initiatives.
- Work with the HR and Diversity & Inclusion teams to ideate and create content to support everything from recruiting efforts to employee resource group events.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and vision for BounceX’s content initiatives through 2020 and beyond.
- Support day-to-day relationships with PR and SEO agency partners, including writing bylines, press releases, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree w/ communications, marketing, and/or writing majors preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience in Retail, Digital Marketing; Digital or Performance Marketing Agency, MarTech, AdTech and/or SaaS industries.
- Exceptional written communications at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to mold your written communication style to a company/product, while adding your own strengths as a writer.
- Previous experience owning company's content calendars, social or otherwise.
- Previous experience translating data sets into easily digestible storylines preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in Public Relations or writing press releases preferred but not required.
- Ability to work cross functionally to ensure timelines are met for both inter- and intrateam content initiatives.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.