BounceX’s marketing organization is scaling and hiring an experienced Senior of Marketing Operations. In this new and exciting role, we’re looking for a marketing guru, a technology enthusiast, and a master of efficiency – someone with strong execution skills who knows how to get things done. You will be responsible for overseeing and developing current marketing processes and campaigns, ensuring flawless execution of our programs and identifying areas for improvement. You will also hold the keys to the marketing technology stack, lead new demand generation initiatives, and help us impact our approach throughout the buyer journey and customer lifecycle.
- Work with senior leadership team to forecast and implement marketing strategies that generate demand and pipeline, close business, and use allocated budget productively.
- Budget & ROI: Own marketing attribution, budget monitoring, oversee contracts and all reporting for the marketing department’s key performance indicators, providing insights and feedback to stakeholders on campaign performance.
- Create new processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement, continually review and enhance campaign management, and ultimately drive adoption and usage of efficient and effective sales tools.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute and report on leads; optimize the technology and build the data processes that fuel the marketing team helping us measure, optimize, scale, and personalize our demand generation and nurture campaigns using automation technology and data.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Devise and implement a lead scoring program, drive cross-functional collaboration and alignment with Sales Operations to optimize lead management and workflows and ensure maximization of the marketing to sales funnel increasing efficiencies and conversion rates.
- Define a holistic marketing database management strategy that supports data unification and access across our internal systems, ensures data quality, and enforces governance and measurement; partner with the sales and growth operations team to ensure data hygiene in our CRM database.
- Manage, and mentor a demand generation associate, creating an accountable team culture that balances tremendous goals directly affect pipeline influence.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing operations, marketing retention, data and analytics, and demand generation at a high-growth B2B/SaaS company.
- A natural curiosity in asking “why?” and identifying the root cause of success and shortfalls.
- Analytical, thoughtful, results-driven mentality.
- Experience lead-scoring, attribution, full-funnel lead acquisition.
- Understanding of marketing processes, digital marketing, web content planning and content lifecycle management.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing automation platforms and technology systems such as Salesforce CRM, Marketo, Terminus, data visualization platforms, Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of inheriting and improving existing technologies and implementing new technologies.
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences, navigate ambiguity, and manage competing priorities.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.