BounceX is hiring an HR Business Partner to join our growing People Operations Team. In this newly created role you will have a direct impact in shaping the culture of BounceX as we scale our company. You will manage and execute all HR Business Partner matters across the company, and partner closely with our leadership team and department heads in projects that will directly improve and enrich the experience of every employee here.
In this role, you will drive employee engagement and larger company-wide HR initiatives, organizational design and planning, and overall employee relations. You must also have a strong interest in working with people and doing right by them. We love our people and want to make sure they feel supported, and we see you playing a strong role in ensuring their happiness at BounceX.
- Develop, draft, and implement company policies, standards, and business procedures designed to foster compliance with federal, state, local, and international employment laws
- Partner with Legal and People Operations teams in handling any complex employee relations issues and identify/ implement resolutions or policies as needed
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; conducts effective and thorough investigations with the support of internal or outside counsel
Performance Management and Organizational Design
- Provide day to day performance management guidance across all departments (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions); most importantly assesses, anticipates, and communicates HR related needs
- Collaborate with leadership team in communicating any company wide changes to people processes
- Provides guidance and input on organizational restructures and succession planning
Manage and lead training needs for departments and individual executive / management coaching needs
- Partner with the leadership and executive team in delivering best HR guidance, develop solutions, programs and policies that are in line with objectives of the company
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Support company initiatives and Employee Resource Groups that promote a positive and inclusive work culture (i.e. diversity & inclusion, volunteerism, ongoing company communication, company outings, and more)
- 4-5+ years of direct experience in an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or Employee Relations role at a fast growing technology company
- Unquestionable sense of emotional intelligence, integrity, ethics, judgement, and discretion
- Ability to partner comfortably with all levels of employees, from entry-level to executive team
- High level of autonomy and motivation; strong project and time management skills; extremely organized and able to work across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Experience in developing and implementing successful training programs a plus
- Management experience is a plus
- Substantive knowledge of employment and labor laws
- Experience as an employee relations specialist at a technology start-up a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more. BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Startups to Watch in 2018
Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Software Companies
Deloitte Tech Fast 500
Fortune's Best Workplaces in Tech
Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC