Enterprise Sales Development Representative Overview
BounceX is searching for our first U.K. Enterprise Sales Development Representative to spearhead our lead generation efforts. The primary role is to generate product demonstrations for our sales team with new business accounts that meet our target criteria. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email campaigns to generate these new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable about digital marketing, comfortable talking to prospects one-on-one, and tenacious enough to make sure any possible lead turn into demos of our platform.
- Identify new enterprise prospects to drive pipeline growth for BounceX EMEA
- Source and research qualified companies—determining who the decision makers are and how to reach them
- Create a scalable and repeatable process for the outreach
- Keep track of personal outbound email metrics -- sends, opens, responses, demos etc.
- Help mould the culture of BX’s new EMEA office.
- Ideally, the candidate will have 1 - 2 years experience as a Business Development Representative or Sales Development Representative;
- Will be able to engage decision makers in targeted prospect accounts;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and partners;
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
- Should be analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organised;
- A fast learner, multi-tasker and have the ability to prioritise projects; and,
- Should have general knowledge of the MarTech/eCommerce industries
After rocketing from four to 250 people in the U.S. in four short years, BounceX is looking to bring Behavioural Marketing to the U.K. and beyond.
We’re searching for founding members of our EMEA office in a variety of roles. If you’re naturally curious, dangerously driven, and humble, we should have a conversation.
We’ve been consistently nominated as a “best place to work” and rank as the #1 tech company to work in terms of employee retention & happiness, and career development.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioural Automation.”
BounceX analyses and identifies who is on our clients’ sites, looking at real time behaviour (or "digital body language”), and creates better marketing experiences for online shoppers. We’ve created a new channel called People-Based Marketing that is rooted in personalisation and an improved user experience.
Essentially, we make the Internet easier for people to use. And make our clients a lot more money in doing so.