Are you ready to launch your career in digital marketing and account management at one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies?
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will work directly with Senior Client Strategists to help business leaders solve their most pressing marketing problems through our cutting edge software platform. The role involves a holistic approach to both digital marketing and account management; you will aid in the development of comprehensive marketing strategies, and own the execution and optimization of those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service for our clients.
You will learn more in two weeks here than you would elsewhere in two years about all facets of online marketing and account management.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with people, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
Why you’d want to work here
- We are the fastest growing software company in the US according to the Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500
- We are one of the best places to work in NYC according to Crain’s, Fortune and Glassdoor
- We invented the behavioral marketing space - we innovate rather than copying others
- We work with some of the best brands in the world, like Nike, Uniqlo, JetBlue etc
- Work directly with a group of Client Strategists to build and execute marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world
- Leverage internal and external analytics tools to analyze client business and campaign performance
- Develop campaign optimization plans and own the execution of those plan to drive undeniable performance for clients
- Aid in client meeting preparation, including performance analysis, presentation builds and new opportunity proposals
- Attend client meetings and contribute, as appropriate, to the communication of campaign results and optimizations
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of the clients that fall under your purview
- You must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, returning to school in Fall 2018
- You must have an anticipated graduation date between December 2018 – June 2020
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of your authorization to work in the US
- You must be able to complete a paid, full-time 12 week internship from June 2018 – August 2018
- This role is located in New York City. You must be able to provide your own housing and transportation for this role.
*Application period will close on January 31, 2018*
- GPA: 3.0 or greater
- Previous marketing or account management internship or other relevant experience
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with with a health dose of humility
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Kate Spade, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family and we believe that the strength of a company is rooted in the success of its people. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for marketing technology.
Startups to Watch in 2018
Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Software Companies
Deloitte Tech Fast 500
Fortune's Best Workplaces in Tech
Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC