The Graph team is mapping the internet of devices and connecting every device in the world to a user. To do this, the team is inventing technology at the bleeding edge of computer science, data, modeling, and machine learning. Today, the team works at internet scale, with hundreds of millions of users. Each team member is a smart creative, who loves working with other driven, smart creatives. Does this sound like you? Let's chat.
- Inspect, cleanse, transform, and model data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making
- Build and run internet scale hypothesis tests, in order to create models that predict observed phenomenon
- Submit findings and predictive models to your manager, and work with the Engineering team to transform predictive models into predictive software
- Understanding what business problems the company is trying to solve, and be able to discern which problems are important to solve for the business is critical. In addition to identifying new ways the business should be leveraging its data.
- Degree in Mathematics & Statistics, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred; or comparable professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of these analytical tools, preferably R
- Familiarity with Hive, Pig, and cloud tools such as Amazon S3 is beneficial.
- Write and execute complex queries in SQL.
- Ability to work with unstructured data, whether it is from social media, video feeds or audio.
- Clearly and fluently translate all technical findings to a non-technical team and the Graph team.
- Always be curious
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.