A Few Reasons You'd Want to Work Here
- We are the Inc. 5000 fastest growing software company in the country
- We are innovating daily on the bleeding edge of marketing technology
- This is true enterprise: we pay top dollar & we never cap earnings
- We have massive demand from the Fortune 1000. 90% of leads are inbound
- No army of sales robots here: our BD team is tiny, elite & industry leading
- No assholes allowed--only ridiculous (and humble) humans
Persuasion. Empathy. Challenger.
Do you defy the status quo? Do you challenge the consensus and also like to be challenged?
Do you have the empathy to think as someone else and the persuasiveness to change their behavior? If no, stop reading.
As a Director of Business Development, you’ll join our team of consultative experts to help everyone including CMOs of e-commerce companies, SVPs at Fortune 500s, and Heads of Product at major publishers solve their digital problems.
You’ll have the chance to directly contribute to the furious growth of BounceX, all while having the opportunity to do very well financially.
This is far from your typical BD role; our approach to sales is different. There is no cold calling, there are no scripts and every sale is unique, complex and highly strategic and consultative. You'll be joining a small and very collaborative team of diverse backgrounds that are all in the top 0.1% in EQ, intellectual acumen and drive.
Ideally you've had success selling something -- anything -- that was very challenging, expensive and required navigating large organizations to get buy-in from multiple stakeholders. However, many members of the team haven't held classic sales roles before. If you haven't either, digital marketing experience helps.
- We created the Behavioral Marketing space and innovate at a furious pace
- We've grown from 10 - 200 people in 3 years
- We are the #1 tech company in the US for employee retention & career development
- Our growth comes from our customers and our own merit, we've taken very little VC funding
- Our HQ is the 21st Floor of The New York Times Building. And we're getting a second floor!
- We recently opened our first international office in London on Regent Street
Trusted By Global Leaders Across Industries
Advance Auto Parts
The Role - Director of Business Development
- Close major deals, the right way (not every deal is a good one), to drive new revenue
- Evangelize behavioral marketing and communicate the value of BounceX's technology as the market leader
- Navigate global organizations and persuade key decision makers by earning trust in both you and BounceX
- Be or become a digital marketing expert that can expose and solve (with our tech) marketers' toughest problems
- Demonstrated success throughout life working in rigorous, results-driven environments
- You thrive in adversity and under pressure with grit. You hate -- and refuse -- to lose.
- You are without question the most persuasive and driven person you know
- Top 1% in intellectual acumen and EQ. (Unlike many sales roles, having drive alone is not enough. This job is tough)
Meet some of our BD Team
We're a small, agile and elite team with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Former entrepreneurs and top-tier consultants who are persuasive tend to do best
- Most SaaS sales teams make up 60% of the company. We're 10%. The rest is focused on making the product even better
- We're closely knit & collaborative, working shoulder to shoulder to close deals